A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Review: Wikiinvest.com

A lot of people are winning a lot of money in the International Federation of Competitive Eating events but at some point you have got to find a better source of income. That better source, I think, is the stock market. There is so much money to be made in the market. And lost, too, but there are ways to minimize losses and maximize gains. Be informed. A really good way to be informed is to use wikiinvest. Wikiinvest, as its name suggests, is a financial wiki. There is a pantload of good information.

This morning I was looking around this wiki for new investment ideas. I have heard about gas and oil companies, so I checked out what the wiki has to say about Exxon Mobil (XOM). There are other gas and oil companies, but XON looks good! I learned that Exxon is so much more than just oil. Because of this they are ranked among the six big supermajor petroleum companies. That is good to know, and that is a new angle to me. This wiki rocks!

On the wiki is a lot of news you will not find at other financial sites. I highly recommend it and I do not think you can do better than this site. Check it out and see what you can learn from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home