A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Results: Burger Challenge #2

The voting is over for our 2nd burger challenge - Pizza Burgers - and you guys were great! In the first challenge I squeaked by Mega Munch with a final tally of 12-9. Munch finished ahead of me this time, 6-4. Wild Bill, though, finished with 12 votes. Here are a few more pictures of my burger:


The buns were actually pizzas! I threw on some red onion, the 80/20 patty, and lettuce for some color.


Taking a few bites. This is notable because, yes, in the photo of my burger that you voted on it did look dry but it wasn't after the first bite. The sauce on the pizzas oozed and was delicious.

More sauce

There it is. I sort of phoned that burger in. But the easy preparation led to an absolutely fabulous tasting burger and this concept of pizzas as buns is something that everyone should try right away.

Now with that being said, hopefully Mega Munch will tell us more about his burger because I voted for his burger. I want some of that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave S. said...

Awesome idea with the pizza buns. I was thinking of doing the same thing, but couldn't figure out how to do it. Didn't think about looking in the freezer aisle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home