A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



A & W

Yet more coupons used. This time, buy-one-get-one for the Coney Chili Dogs and also for the Root Beer Float. I do not think I had ever eaten at an A&W. I know I've gone through the drive-thru for the float before but that's it.

Very greasy chili, but the onions are perfect.


Nothing special about the dogs and buns. The hot dogs were not as long as the normal-sized buns. And, does any other place still use these Styrofoam containers? I assume these containers aren't as bad as the ones used up to the 80s but still...


More soft serve and less root beer! Yeah, only one float but the guy did not charge me for it - other than me surrendering the BOGO for the floats. I'll take that deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home