A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



My 2nd First Time

Second BBQ dinner this week, and the second encore appearance on this blog!

This time I joined T-bonz, Mommye, Guaps, and Sweet Tooth at Jim 'n Nicks. I ordered something I have never ordered before. Sure, eaten some now and then, but I have never ordered ribs before.

I got the spare ribs. The spare ribs have a deep, rich flavor of a well-marbled, perfectly and patiently pitted spare. Very delicious! Next time definitely the smoky succulence of a lean and tender baby back.

The service pretty much sucked but they have some killer pre-dinner muffin bread thingys:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Sexy said...

Hey Andrew, this is Big Sexy. I have a question for you, is there anyway you can email me at tgoogs24@hotmail.com?

Thanks bro.

-Bryan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home