A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Endless Ended

We went to Red Lobster for Endless Shrimp. I always have avoided shrimp because the last few times I ate shrimp I broke out pretty shockingly. Sure, that was in my teen years. And I had a huge acne problem. But still. Until Endless Shrimp called! And that's how I roll, bitches!

1st order came with mashed potatoes.

Each reorder came on a little bed of rice pilaf.

So actually what I ate was really not that nutritionally bad. Not good, of course, but relative to other things on the menu there not too bad. Except the sodium. Yikes!

I had 2.5 of these:
Cheddar Bay Biscuit
Calories: 150, Fat: 8, Sat Fat: 2.5, Sodium: 350

1 of these:
Home-style Mashed Potatoes
Calories: 180, Fat: 9, Sat Fat: 4, Sodium: 610

Probably one of these:
Wild Rice Pilaf
Calories: 180, Fat: 3, Sat Fat: .5, Sodium: 650
(each reorder had a bit, but I didn't eat too much)

4 orders of these:
Cajun Shrimp
Calories: 200, Fat: 7, Sat Fat: 1.5, Sodium: 1330

4 orders of these:
Teriyaki Grilled Shrimp
Calories: 160, Fat: 2, Sat Fat: 0.5, Sodium: 1250

So calories (2175) and fat (78), yeah well, not TOO bad. But sodium! 12455mg. Twelve thousand, four hundred, and fifty-five milligrams! HOLY CRAP!

My ending pile of 80 tails.


I stopped after 4 because the reorders came really slowly and this stuff was just plain boring to eat. Even T-bonz and Mommye commented along the boring line. And they have watched me eat a lot (almost too much) of stuff. So we left. Next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home