A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



IKEA Groundbreaking


Even though I got just one picture from the groundbreaking at the Centennial IKEA today everything is moving along nicely with the construction.

I arrived at the groundbreaking as it was beginning. Guest of Cathy Noon. Mayor of Centennial. Well, sort of. But I expected good lunch or maybe some cool IKEA schwag.

None of either.

I stuck around for about 30 minutes of the speeches. Blah blah blah. Just open the store already!

I guess the groundbreaking wasn't a big deal to me because the construction has already begun. Grading of the site, even some excavation.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shamz said...

Dude, they should have had a buffet of Swedish meatballs, and some comfortable, but cheap furniture for you to lounge on while watching the construction. Poop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home