A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Whoa

Me and the Octomom have something in common.

Yesterday I had the Subway eating contest that ended a little after 2pm. Then in the evening T-bonz and I met up with Mommye and Guaps at Texas de Brazil for some meat. So last night I was rather bloated. And meat seems to linger longer in my stomach - more so than other foods - so to some degree I am still not all back. I know I won't feel all there until I get in a workout this evening.

I weighed in this morning at 154.4lbs. Today I am shooting for around 150 at the weigh in tomorrow. Under 150 at the weigh in on Wednesday.

You can follow what goes down on Twitter (www.twitter.com/iamskinnyboy) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/hereisyomama).

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Do you have a target to get down to after each challenge? Like under 150 for X days?

 
Blogger A-Bomb said...

Yes Tom, you are precisely correct. I prefer to get back down under 150 or whatever the goal weight is for two or three days before I resume any preparations. That's why I am on an aggressive schedule because I would like to begin getting ready for chicken wings no later than Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home