A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Peanut Butter Burger Take 3

My third attack on the Peanut Butter Burger Challenge at the Rock Rest Lodge in Golden, Colorado.

First time, I finished in 29:41. That was the best time until I ate it again in 25:32 a couple of weeks later. Then Vandam does it in 23:56. Now it's my turn again:

That looks good! Lots of bacon this time.

Getting set



I almost spooged the iPod timer

Patties were down in under 10 minutes





The chef. Great burger!





Breathe!

Focused





Patties down, now on to those damn curly fries

Sticky situation



Curly fries.

Getting there!

Close!

A few more squishfuls

I went patties, then burger toppings, then fries, and finally the bun. Mayo on the bun was pretty thick!

Mommye's burger.

T-bonz had the smoked chicken dinner. YUM!

Done. Wiping up.

All done. #3.

18:40!

See, 18:40!

Finished off with a Dairy Queen cone

So 18:40. It was very delicious, maybe the most delicious of my three eats. The patties were awesome, and the bacon was unbelievable! I could get used to this thing!

T-bonz took some great shots given the lighting situation inside the Lodge. Hopefully there will be some eats on the patio as the warmer months ensue.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Teddy said...

Man, it seems like Colorado has a ton of places full of good lookin stuff! Too bad there are no peanut butter burgers near my town...

 
Anonymous Madrid Hotels said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?

 
Anonymous Barcelona Hotels said...

good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a good one.
Barcelona Hotels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home