A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Doing It

I am in the middle of my eating challenges in Las Vegas.

Yesterday I successfully ate the big sub sandwich at Johnny McGuire's Deli. I ate a 24" Trucker sandwich in 28:22 to enter the 24" Club with the second-best time. Rich LeFevre is #1 with a time just over 20 minutes. It was lots of fun, and the sandwich was delicious.

Later today I am eating the Big Badass Burrito at the Sahara. The burrito is 2 feet long and it weighs over 6 pounds. Adam Richman on Man v Food tried it...and failed. That should be fun.

Tomorrow: an 11 one-half pound patty burger with bacon, cheese and ghost peppers at LBS.

Follow me on Twitter or Facebook for more immediate updates.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eating The Road said...

Damn! Go get 'em boy.

 
Anonymous Ernie Lane said...

What are your Facebook and Twitter IDs?

 
Blogger Eating The Road said...

Ernie,

http://twitter.com/iamskinnyboy (@iamskinnyboy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home