A-Bomb and ...

Eating contests and Eating challenges around Kona & Denver



Ready.. Set..

Wednesday morning we go to Las Vegas. Over the past few days I've reviewed the three eating challenges I'll be attempting when we are there. 3 challenges in 3 days.

I think I'll get it started by doing the 24" sandwich challenge at Johnny McGuire's Deli. The next day will be the Big Badass Burrito at the Nascar Cafe in the Sahara. A day later you will find me at LBS taking the challenge to eat the Undertaker Burger.

I have not decided on the sub. I believe you can choose any of their sandwiches. They're just bigger than normal. Take a look at their menu and feel free to share your thinking about which one I should eat.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Eating The Road said...

Wow, that's an amazing menu they've got there. If I were going purely for strategy I would probably go with just a classic Turkey or Ham...something with no too many toppings.

....but damn! for taste I would go with splitting in 4 (which it looks like it is anyways). I'd get:
Rave turkey, cranberry sauce, horseradish, sunflower seeds & sprouts.

Trucker grilled turkey, bacon, BBQ sauce, Cheddar & mayo.

Manhatten corned beef, swiss, coleslaw, 100 Island, tomato, onions & peppers.

Juulian grilled ham, bacon, Cheddar, green Tabasco, avocado & mayo.

Those sound delicious but the spiciness would wreak havoc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home